Harry replied

177 weeks ago

travelling is generally synonimous with summer due to certain obvious reasons. However it is worth giving a thought to winter destinations.

1. FOR ADVENTURE LOVERS: Snow….., it attracts the hot blooded ones. Go to Solang(Manali-HP), Pahalgam(J&K), take try to see Mt. Everest from Darjiling.

2. HONEYMOONERS: It's the marriage time in many parts. Honeymooners may opt for Simla, srinagar for comparatively less adventurous but still quite thrilling & chilling.

3. BEACHES: Go Goa..it's 365 days a holiday! Or choose any other beach particularly south indian for warmth.

4. GENERAL: A normal tourist can go for city tours to get advantage of low tariffs. Hyderabad, Madras, thiruvananthpuram, Pune, Bombay for warmth or if tolerated, Jaipur, udaipur etc.. where weather shall be a little chilly.

I think enough options and attractions are available for all kinds of people, let me close here and plan one for myself!

Trend To Review replied

177 weeks ago

Winter is the best part of the whole year. Everyone likes this time period because winter comes with tasty foods and hot tea. Someone said about winter as a celebration. But this season comes with laziness also like sleeping a lot with a blanket. You should not waste this precious time in laziness. You can make your winter memorable with some best places.

We are suggesting the best winter destination in India to make you feel happy.

1. Manali, Himachal Pradesh
2. Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir
3. Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
4. Auli, Uttrakhand
5. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Please log in to post a reply.